How do I Make the Windows 8 Log in Screen go Away?
Yes its annoying that infamous Windows 8 Log in Screen that just won’t seem to go away!
We know how to make it go away with these simple steps…
- Click your windows icon then type netplwiz. Then click User Accounts Control Panel
- In the User Accounts Control Panel, select the account you wish to use to bypass that log in screen
- Un-check the box above the account that says “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer.” Then Click OK.
- Enter your password twice then Click OK once again.
- Restart your computer and Windows will now bypasses the log in screen
- If you would like to re-enable the log-in screen, just return to the User Accounts Control Panel using the steps above and select the check-box for the “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer” option.